10~

Read slow for best experience!! ;)

Jades pov—

I made it to her house and knocked on the door, she opened it and hugged me. "Miss me?" I laughed rubbing her back. "Mhm." She nodded into my chest. She back up and I closed the door setting my stuff up into her room. I came back down and sat on the couch.

"Hey so what happened after I left?" Lilith asked me sitting down next to me curling up. "Well Hailey basically made it very clearly obvious that she was jealous of us and wanted her to be with you instead of me.." I said. She sat up with the most bitchiest face. "You sister can suck it." She said.

"Haha alien guts!" Jayson said making it clear he was present and listening. "Eww-" Lilith said laying back into my shoulder pulling a blanket onto us. I had my arm on her inner thigh rubbing my thumb slowly. She kept giggling. "What are y'all weirdos doing?" Jayson said. Lilith's face went red. "Nothing." She said rolling her eyes.

I moved my hand further up her thigh. "Yep okay-" she said getting up. I chuckled as I watched her walk to the kitchen. She looked so pretty, she was wearing short shorts that defined her curves and her belly button piercing, her giant baggy t-shirt was so MMH "Y'all want popcorn?" She asked. "Yes!" Jayson said. "I'm assuming we'll share?" Lilith asked. "Yeah." I said getting up and walking to the kitchen after her.

"Your so beautiful." I said hugging her from behind. "Why thank you." She said rubbing my arm with her thumb. I let go and let her make the popcorn. She turned around after putting the bag into the microwave to pop, and hugged me. Her body melted into mine like she hadn't seen me in forever. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "Huh? What no." She said looking up at me. "Why are you super.. huggy?" I asked puzzled.

...

"Because, I'm in love with you jade. Might sound silly but your everything to me and I can't believe I met someone like you by hitting my head on your locker." She said. I chuckled at the locker part. "I'm glad I flirted otherwise it would've been an awkward friendship." I said picking her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and smiled.

"I love you too." I said and then kissed her, the kiss deepened and it felt like nothing mattered anymore like this was the one and only person important. She is so precious and sweet, I can't even believe someone like her could fall for me. "Y'all are loud kissers." I heard Jayson say. Lilith started laughing and jumped from out my arms.

She took out the popcorn and put them into 2 bowls. "One for us.." she said handing me out bowl. "..and.. one.." she walked over to Jayson "..for you." She said. We both sat down and cuddled together eating popcorn.

She no longer made my stomach fill with butterflies, more like a zoo. She's so special and beautiful i love her so much. She's, everything.

Authors note—
I feel like jades love for lilith needs to be expressed a lot more, so I wanted to give y'all a good vision of her thinking. :) cutesy <3