Ch. 1. Lunch Fight

"STEVEN, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?"
I exclaimed at this boy, mad and confused by his actions. What happened to the Steven I knew? The one who loved me so dearly, the one who made me feel safe when I was around him..

"TIMES CHANGE ADISON, YOU NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP! I HAVE MOVED ON FROM YOUR SORRY ASS!"
He screamed at me, we were in the middle of our highschool courtyard, dead middle of lunch. Eyes landing on us, well to be honest, mostly me. People whispering about us, actually, it was probably mostly about me. His new 'girl', well honestly I cannot even call her that.She was plain and pure plastic. Whatever that 'thing' was, it stood behind him, hands on her slim hips, looking smug at me. Ooh I wanted to punch this girl, watch her bleed. I knew I was bound to get into trouble, no matter which not-so-lucky person I landed my boney fists on.

"Hey Steven, just so you know, you've definitely downgraded."
I said in a tone laced with frustration and calmness, don't waste too much frustration on this asshat. I know what I said was a bit of a lie.. I just can't face that right now. My fists balled up and I scanned his face, wondering where to hit. I decided on the jaw and his nose. I'll be in trouble but he'll know not to mess with me atleast.

"Yeah I definitely did when I chose you.."
Nope! That just pushed it over the edge, I smirked my fists balling up even more. Everyone gathered around, they knew that threw it over the edge. I aimed at his nose, my fist landed on the bone with a smooth sound of a 'crack'. I shook my hand, as if I had an ability to shake the pain away. Hard hit for him, not as bad for me. My knuckles just hurt for the few seconds the 'Oohs' and 'Aahs' lasted from my swift hit.

He didn't seem to react well to that smooth crack on the nose, it seemed to make his blood boil hotter, I could almost feel the steam radiating off his body. Yep this is going to hurt a bit. He punched me right in the jaw. Not as bad as I thought. I bit my lip, about to go at him again, but 2 hands held my arms.

"Kayla.. let me at him!"
I yelled to my best friend who was restraining me from beating this boy to a pulp, if not worse.

"Go easy on er."

Her hands released and I ran back at him, going for his jaw. Blood was on my hands, from the nasty nosebleed he had. This made his blood boil more. He went for me, landing smack in the mouth. I had the taste of blood filling my mouth.

"God you never learn do you, Ads?"
He said to me, a smirk on his face.

"Don't call me that,"

Before I could finish this fight, the principal came strutting up. My head dropped to the floor and her keys jingled

"Ah shit."
I mumbled under my breath, apparently I was too loud.

"Adison Moore. Language. And no fighting!"
I nodded my head, her dragging me to the office. I had blood on my hands and my face.
Probably could have got away with this if he didn't bleed so much..

She sat me down and typed out an email to my dad. Lovely.

I know he doesn't care, he's the one who taught me this?
The woman cleared her throat..
"Detention for the rest of the week!"

Thank god it's Wednesday.
I did a sigh of relief.

She stared at me with 'the look'.
She motioned me to leave, I did happily. I checked my phone as I walked out of the office heading back to class.

He walked into the room, eyeing up the open seat next to me. Mason smirked at me, sitting down.

"You coming to the game tonight?"
He asked me. I know he wants me there. He's loved me forever, but I'm off limits, atleast my dad says. He mistakenly let me date Steven, I don't know how he'll feel about Mason. But Mason makes me happy.

"After detention, yes."
I looked at the blood still on my hands, bringing them under my desk.

"Steven again?"

I nodded.
"For good."

He nodded at me.

"You're lucky I'm in detention too."
He stated.

I giggled.
"Of course you are, Johnson."

The rest of class flew by, we talked in the back of the room, not paying any attention to the teacher.

Detention was slow as always.
Whatever. I earned it.

" See ya later, Mason.."
I added as I walked to my car, opposite of Mason. I know he likes me, has for awhile.

-time skip to the rink-
I pulled into the parking lot, putting my car in park and getting out. I locked it and walked towards Mason, standing outside the rink doors, waiting for me.

His eyes lit up as I neared. He reached out his hand and I took it. We've been friends for years. Not to mention we are neighbors. My balcony is right next to his, lucky for me.. I have to always close my curtains because of this nosey little shit.

We walked in, side by side, hand in hand. I am walking with the Mason Johnson. The one that has flirted with everyone, played every girl in the school, dumped a lot of people and is a total dick.

-Authors note time!! -
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the first part of mr hockey!
If I'm going to keep doing these, please vote and comment! Thank you!!

What do y'all think of Mason?

Do y'all think Steven deserved that?

ps. spoiler alert!!
Steven may try to come back to Adison in later chapters! And will Mason get with Adi?