AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! I see you found your way here.

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for giving my book a chance. No matter how small the numbers may be, it is always a delight to see someone take an interest in your work of art. And for that, I am glad you turned my way.

Secondly, this serves as a disclaimer; the book, Seducing Lucas, contains minimal scenes of sexual activity, depiction of violence and other experiences that may be upsetting for some readers.

To get such readers covered, all chapters that hold such activities will be tagged with a similar disclaimer, so that they may be skipped.

A short synopsis of the sensitive chapter will be placed in the last comment section in order to keep triggered readers in track.

Over to the main story, this book may simply be described as a high school romance with some bad boy spice. All school characters are within the age range of fifteen(15) and eighteen(18).

Just to create awareness beforehand, no actual detail of the plot will be spilled here. So, have your curiosity drive you into the story and unravel the nostalgic imagination yourself.

Note: All events happened before the outbreak of the Corona Virus Disease of 2019. Do not fret.

Rather, relax and maybe reminisce in your past high school days as you read.

Have fun. :)

...

thebaddiegrace

——————————

You can also check out my other stories,
- Wendy's Mirror. |Slice of life|
- Vanish (18+). |Romance|

*Leave your reviews and always remember to vote; it helps the author.