!

after a tiring day outside, we enter the house acting sluggish and sleepy.

we both notice our exhaustion. i instantly sit on the bed as she walks in.

i can't take my eyes off of her right now since she is so attractive.

her voice simply gets me horny, extremely horny, "honey, you look so cute when your tired."

she approaches me and pushes me onto the bed so that i'm lying down with her sitting on my waist.

"oh, you're so lovely; right now, i just want to fuck you so badly."

she leaves my body after saying, "let's get dressed and i'll give you a small surprise."

shes instantly made me feel so extremely horny.

i'm assuming that were gonna have sex, but i'm so down.

she gives me a different kind of feeling. i got out of bed, entered the bathroom, and turned on the shower.

i cleansed my entire body before beginning to shave everything.

i headed to my closet as soon as i got out of the shower and chose my best bra and pair of panties so that i would appear especially seductive for her.

she has already showered and prepared herself and is waiting for me to put on clothes in the living room.

i entered the living room so she could see me in my bra and bare panties.

i obey her like i'm her little pet when she says, "oh baby girl, go get on the bed for me so I can see you laying there waiting for me."

i partially spread my legs open for her as i lay on the bed waiting for her to come into the room.

she enters with wet, natural curls and is wearing a red thong and deep red bra.

she looks so sexy. she says, "mmm, i'm so ready to ruin you," as she moves to the bed, closing the door behind her.

she crawls onto the bed above me and looks down at me.

her hands slide underneath my bra from the bed.

she begins to caress my boobs, massaging them making me feel so warm.

she always gets off to a slow start.

i feel so fuckable right now because of how horny she is making me feel, "just lay right there sweetie, i'll do all the work."

she hasn't even touched my pussy yet, but i can already feel my panties getting soaked.

she moves her hands across to my bra strap, unclips it, and removes it.

she then leans down and begins to play with my pussy, stroking it in a circular motion over my panties while sucking on my boobs.

my moans start to flow out gradually.

whenever i groaned, she would become more forceful in her actions.

after some time, she began to unhook her tongue from my nipple and take off my underwear.

"oh your such a good slut, aren't you?" she is hypnotising me with her words.

"yes, mommy," i answer.

i enjoy the underdog role.

she starts taking off her bra and underwear while she introduces her pussy to mine, and they start to collide.

she begins grinding her pussy on mine, which makes me feel wonderful.

she puts her hand in my throat and continues to grind.

she never fails to pleasure me.

she grabs onto my boobs for support as she's still grinding. "mmm i love controlling you" she says.

i only know that right now, i'm cuming all over her pussy.

i love it when she does whatever she wants to me.

she's so hot.

i feel hypnotised by her words, like i am her slave. she commands, "look into my eyes baby, don't stop."

i reply saying "i won't" while whimpering. my eyes drift to the back of my head and my head rises up as she begins to stroke my pussy with two fingers in a circular pattern.

"do you want something better if you enjoy that?" she asks while giving my body a heavenly sensation.

i'm speechless because of how amazing her work is. she then spits on my pussy while leaning down, then gently starts to lick it.

i mumble, "mmmmh."

i enjoy feeling numb.

her tongue glides up and down, making my legs quiver.

i remove the hair from my face to give me a chance to breathe.

my pussy is widened by her fingers, and she starts to lick within.

she eventually finishes and moves her face a few centimetres away from mine.

my head is raised by her hands, and she declares, "you such a slut, aren't you? beg me for more."

"arch and plead."

i have trouble sitting up, but i succeed.

i lift off the mattress and lay down on my front with my back arched.

she is kneeling in front of me with her tits hanging in my direction.

she continues, "beg me for it, tell me how much you want it," and i gaze up at her hypnotic eyes and respond, "give me more, please."

"please what?"

"please mommy."

"you have to give me something in return first," she continues.

"i'll give you something back if you suck on that" she says as she puts her tit to my mouth.

i make eye contact with her as i open my mouth, stick my tongue out, and start to lick and suck her nipple.

she pushes my head inward while holding the back of my head to intensify my sucking pace.

she giggles after a while and tells me that i can stop. she says, "i'll give you something now."

she's so cute when she tries.

i quickly grabbed her throat, pinned her to the bed, and whispered, "your such a good girl, now just let me ruin you," before she could attempt to get on top of me.

i spun around and sat on her face, leaving her gasping for air and gasping for breath.

leaning down to her pussy with my ass still in her face, i started eating it like it was my last meal to live for.

then, i began to grind on her face as i was doing this.

i was so glad to hear her moan in satisfaction.

i enjoy giving her a good time.

i whisper to her, "awh baby, your so good for mommy," as she moans more.

"oh, mommy, i can't take it any longer" she screams and lets out a low moan.

"you liked that, didn't you?" i say as i leave her side.

"of course i did," she responds.

i lean in for a full-body kiss while caressing every inch of her body.

i then finish with her, pull off of her, and start getting dressed.

she proceeds to then do the same.

as we get under the sheets and settle in, she says "goodnight my love" and drifts off spooned against me.