Swim At Night

Here we are swimming under the stars. She looks gorgeous in her bikini.
Her brown curly hair is wet resting on her back. The moon is shining bright. She is resting on the edge looking at the stars. I come to her and touch her back.

"It's a nice view here" she says.

"It sure is"

I move my hand to her chin. Her face turns to me and I see her blue eyes shining because of the moon light. Her lips are red cuz of her lipstick. I want to touch and feel them. My thumb moves over her lips. To her neck, I hold it. Her eyes close and she moans softly. We both come closer to each other and I can feel her breath on my skin. My arms go on her waist and we kiss, I feel her soft lips slowly.
Her tongue comes in my mouth. Slowly we keep kissing. My hands go lower to her ass. I pull her up out of the water. She is sitting at the edge. The stars are looking down to us. I kiss her tummy. Suddenly she wraps her legs around me over my shoulders. Her hands go in my hair. She pushes my head to her vagina. I start kissing it. She still has panties on. Softly she is moaning in the dark. My hands move over her thighs and I pull back. I start removing her panties, while she is removing her bikini. She throws it, away. Here she is sitting on the edge naked. She comes back in the water. Her hand goes over my shoulder to my abs. She puts it in my shorts. Suddenly her head goes underwater and she removes my shorts. Here she is again, both naked in the pool. We move closer and my hard dick touches her vagina lips. Her legs go around me. High enough to be able to have my dick inside her. She moans. Bouncing on my dick while we stand in the water. Her head looks up to the stars and starts moaning louder. I walk us to the stairs of the pool. We get out, but my dick is still inside her. I pull out and she stands. I grab her throat and move her to a bench. Here we have a nice view over the hills. She goes on her knees on the bench. Both looking at the hills and stars. My dick goes inside her. I grab her hair and her throat. I'm giving her hard and fast backshots. We can only hear her moaning. My dick goes as deep as possible inside her. Her eyes are rolling. I'm filling her up with my cum. We stay in this position. I let go of her hair and move my hand to her clit. I start rubbing it, not slowly I go fast in circles. She begins to shake, I keep going.

"I'm cumming" she moans.

"Thats a good girl."

She came. I pull out and turn her on her back. My hand slaps her vagina twice. Now my tongue licks her clit. Two fingers go inside her and reach her G spot. Her hands go to my hair again. She starts shaking again. I can feel my fingers getting wet. It's perhaps my cum. No, I was wrong she starts squirting. My tongue never stopped licking her clit. I am going fast. My fingers go out. She squirt so hard all over my face. Heavily breathing she is here laying down naked. The moon light on her. My hands move over her legs over her naked body to her throat. I lay down on her. Heavily breathing on me I whisper

"You are such a good slut."